Monday, 13 June 2011

We all need some vitamins for the soul.

So my last post was rather negative; which was exactly what I told myself I wasn't going to do! So by breaking that promise and giving into temptation, I have already showed weakness. I want to find ways to constantly strengthen myself, my belief in who I am, and my trust in the paths I choose to take. This comes from happiness. I find happiness everywhere and it seems the smallest things are twice as powerful as the largest actions that make you half-smile. Funny old world.

However, I recently subcribed to The Daily Love which is a blog that a man called Mastin Kipp writes, and if you subscribe, you get emailed the daily blog which comes with new ideas and inspirational quotes for each blooming day. He uses words and creativity so perfectly - I wish I could express myself in such a way - but I can't. The Daily Love is simply wonderful! So, as my blog can never be as good, but my main drive of daily inner-power comes from spending two minutes a day reading my TDL emails, I dedicate this post to recommending everyone to subcribe to TDL and you won't be dissapointed!
Here's the link!
http://www.thedailylove.com/

Start fresh; start alive; start your day with love.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment