WHY is it that the nicest of girls fall for the worst kinds of boys walking the face of the earth?
OR is it that I am just over-exagerating and being dramatic?
I don't think I am. I think sometimes, the system is just messed up.
The system or cycle in that, you have to get hurt before you understand real depth of love.
Or the fact that you have to loose something, before you realize how special what you had was to you.
Now don't go thinking something has happened that's made my tone all negative and depressing because I've had a lovely day and everything is cool. It's just that I watched "Ghost Of Girlfriends Past" which is wickedly funny and I did enjoy it, although the film just made me think about the past and the truth in girls only being drawn to those who they want to fix.
Also, the film "He's Just Not That Into You"...
Both are really good and are so blunt with the message they're portraying, however, both have happy endings. The idiot realizes what he is missing out on, falls for the girl bla bla bla...
I'm just in a pensive, deep, thoughtful mood. I want answers to things that nobody can give me and I want change. The need for spontaneosity and excitement is bubbling inside of me and until my last exams are over and I start getting out and letting down my anti-social walls, I need to stop moaning and be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment