Saturday, 18 June 2011

Continually better.

Today i worked on my feet all day from half 9 - 6, I am tired, drained and sore. Although, I am so happy right now! I love work! I really do. I love (ALMOST) everyone there and I feel like I have friends there now and not just collegues. I was craving the feeling of new people in my life and the feeling you get when you enter change and somewhere new, and you come out of it ok. Now I have that feeling because I was so nervous when I started (my first job) and now I feel more than comfortable and responsible. My reviews are nothing but praise and I will continue to work really hard and go that extra mile to be friendly towards customers because I really want to feel like when I get paid, I have earnt it.

I'm really trying to live by Mraz's quote: "Better you, better world. Better get busy."
Ever since I read it I have been so inspired and have been pushing myself to do well in everything I do. However, I have been so incredibly tired recently so I know it is important to stay healthy and get lots of rest when I can. So - early night tonight. After our family meal with our guests Gary and Jo; It's just so great to have Amber home again. She livens up the atmosphere in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment