Tuesday, 17 May 2011

OneAndOnly.

I told myself I was going to get an early night tonight. HOWEVER, Kevin McGuire decided to do a livestream on twitter. Sooooo....

Anyway, the point of this is that I have so much love pouring out of me for musical artists who are not recognised. Artists who have so much talent, passion and soul for what they do and do it for themselves only. They get happiness  and comfort from putting message they are so desperately trying to portray into words and feelings everyone else relates to. Right now, Kevin only has 35 people watching his livestream! But he is doing it because he knows he can't give up. He has an audiance who appreciate his message, and he will keep singing and playing guitar as long as anyone wants to listen. I feel lucky to be one of the 35 listening to him singing away in his room in Glasgow because I know that the support means the world to him. Just like when I noticed the talent Mike Dignam had and after getting him to perform at my house for my 16th, I know without a doubt his future is bright and exciting because he is a star. Now he has his own UK tour and is spreading his message every single day through musical notes, big smiles and the rythmic strumming of his guitar.

It's not just acoustic music I appreciate. As long as the music has a message reaching out to me that I can understand, Every note will touch me. Music just has a way of softening and bluring everything. Then again, it is always there to liven up and excite your life when you need it to.

I think i respond to musical artists, because my passion is art. Without art, i can't find my colours or textures or shine. Art is the essense of my passion. Its the same for musicians and the music they create. The whole world of creativity is an endless cycle of creating, discovering and being.


No comments:

Post a Comment